Mission & Vision
over 3 years ago
Our Staff Believes:
1. We provide a safe, disciplined, and caring environment, which promotes learning and meets the individual needs of the students and the staff.
2. Different teaching strategies and technologies should be used to accommodate the learning styles of the individual students.
3. Education makes a positive contribution to the success of students interms of accepting responsibility, developing self-discipline, making good decisions, and creating a positive self-image.
4. Education should promote the lifelong development of the child academically, socially, emotionally, and physically.
5. Family and community involvement plays an integral part in a child's education.
6. We encourage families to build an ethical foundation for their children.
7. We encourage developing an appreciation for the fine arts.
8. Students should gain and practice a strong sense of responsibility to community, state, and nation.